£19000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
An FMCG Food Manufacturer with a site based in North Manchester is currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to work within their Supply Chain team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to receive and process customer orders ensuring high levels of accuracy within set deadlines. This will report in to the Customer Care Team Leader.
Key accountabilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Accurate order processing and checking of data
- Confident approach to customers when answering phone or calling the customer
- Able to follow set procedures accurately and timely
- Manage group email inbox as required in a timely manner ensuring process of dealing and filing emails is followed
- Be confident in the use of excel to manage reports and order checks
- Able to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels including with Third Party providers
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.