£31500 - £32449 per annum, Benefits: + bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance engineer as part of their recent investment and development plans. The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to achieve plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
This business has a fantastic development driven and supportive culture, they are currently undergoing a huge expansion project along with investment. They are able to fully support career progression and professional qualifications for those who want it.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
- Any other adhoc duties as required
You will ideally be an experienced Mechanical maintenance engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment. Formal engineering qualifications (HNC / ONC in or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering is ideal.
Commutable from: Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.