+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Who are Scantec and what makes us different?
Scantec are a leading engineering, technical and IT, specialist recruitment agency providing a range of expert recruitment services to our clients throughout the UK and overseas.
Based on the Wirral, our purpose-built offices over look the Liverpool water-front. We’re a well established and trusted recruitment brand and we are built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success.
Scantec currently have a new requirement for an experienced Operations Director to join and help lead our team.
The key purpose of the Operations Director:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, this person will assume overall responsibility for the effectiveness of the recruitment operations. The person in this role will be leading the recruitment function, designing and implementing the right processes and practices across the business, which will underpin the successful delivery of the business plan.
- Ensuring the delivery of market leading services to our clients, including effective and relevant communications to all key decision makers;
- Developing all relevant recruitment systems, policies and procedures to ensure the effective delivery of operations;
- Contributing to the achievement of the company’s overarching business objectives by introducing a BD strategy which drives new and existing revenue streams both within our core Engineering and emerging business sectors;
- Developing recruitment performance KPI’s to ensure the correct levels and quality of activities are performed to deliver the financial targets;
- Directing the Recruitment Managers to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and skilled to deliver upon their job descriptions including the teams’ financial targets and other deliverables;
- Working with the Head of Finance and Compliance Manager, overseeing the client engagement process, including the effectiveness of the terms review process; and
- Owning the company P&L delivery, working with the Managing Director and Head of Finance to make informed decisions on operational overheads.
- Managing the tender process for all new and existing client opportunities;
- Are you an experienced professional who has operated at a senior level leading sizeable teams within a recruitment business, and you’re looking for a new challenge? This could be the role for you…
NB: This role requires a valid driving license
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.