Up to £26,000+Shift & Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
over 1 year ago
£22,000-£25,000 (DOE) + Shift Allowance and Benefits
Night Shift – 4 on 4 off
FMCG Chilled Food Manufacturing
Twickenham, Epsom, Croydon, Chertsey, Woking, Leatherhead, Guilford, Crawley, Reading, South London, South East.
A leading chilled food manufacturing company is currently seeking a Raw Materials Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in the South East.
The role is to ensure the delivery of approved suppliers and in-specification of raw materials, to the Operation teams.
Key accountability for Raw Materials Technologist:
• Support in providing data for KPI reports.
• Manage the systems of all supplier microbiological and chemical test results.
• Working with the Technical Manager to ensure all reoccurring issues are addressed and prevented.
• Report key technical supplier data on a quarterly basis to site Senior Management Team.
• Conduct goods-in checks on all raw materials and ingredients incoming to the business to ensure only approved suppliers and in-specification material is received.
• Ensure the Approved Supplier Matrix is kept up to date and reflective of the current supplier status, via attendance at monthly meetings with the Supply Chain Manager.
• Coach Production Operatives on the correct handling of raw materials.
• Attend regular taste panels and provide information to support any issues highlighted through this process.
• Conduct temperature logging across to support investigations.
• The timely completion of supplier non-conformance reports where non-conformance of raw materials arises.
• Participate with customer and third party visits and audits as required
• Work with NPD to ensure that all raw material requirements for new product requirements are correctly identified and controlled.
• Support cross functional project work as and when required by the business.
To be considered for this role you must have recently working in a relevant role within a food manufacturing environment, you must have experience of using Microsoft Office, have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.