£££comp, car, bonus, bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
This role will require experience in managing Food-service / B2B accounts. This is an office based role on the outskirts of Chester.
National Account Manager / NAM responsibilities include:
• Develop strategies to grow sales and maximise profitability
• Developing and continuously improving effective partnerships with key customers
• Work effectively with internal NPD and marketing teams to identify and develop new opportunities
• Managing the implementation of the customer plan, to include sales forecasting,
• project management and supply chain events management
• Explore opportunities for growth into new markets and with new customers
• Representing the company externally, e.g. at networking events, conferences etc. to
• enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimise all business development
• Ensuring that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others
• by complying with health and safety obligations, reporting promptly and defects, risks
• or potential hazards
Package: £££compet (DOE), car, up to 20% bonus, company pension
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.