£28000 - £33000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
2 months ago
Based in Liverpool
12 month contract
Rate depends on experience up to around £33,000
A multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Validation Officer on an initial 12 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be assisting on a Project to network their production equipment and a background in Validation and / or Computer Systems Validation will be highly desirable. This is an entry level role for someone who is looking to move full time into Validation and represents a rare opportunity to gain valuable experience in a modern Pharmaceutical manufacturing setting.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, you will be working on a computer systems validation (CSV) project, liaising with engineering, quality and production teams as well with other external contractors.
- Responsible for performing routine computer system validation (CSV) studies.
- Duties may include creating and executing test plans according to approved procedures, collecting data, tabulating test results, and organising data packages.
- Documents observations and collects and compiles validation data.
- Maintains validation documentation and files.
- Knowledge of validation principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Data Integrity.
- Knowledge of computer equipment, systems and networking.
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLC systems is highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of industry practices.
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.