North West England
£££comp, car, bonus, bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
The successful Sales Controller / Head of Sales will have previous FMCG food manufacturing experience ideally across multiple channels (Foodservice, wholesale, retail). You will have strong people management, coaching and development skills and hold a passion for food, NPD and innovation reflecting the ethos of the business.
Sales Controller / Head of Sales Responsibilities include:
• Actively and proactively develop and manage the sales pipeline
• Assume responsibility for meeting predefined strategic Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets. Monitor and measure performance against targets.
• Creating and activating both short and longer term customer/channel strategy aligned to delivering the defined business strategies.
• Providing comprehensive analysis of the market and competitors
• Delivering effective pre and post evaluation of key commercial activities
• Development of a best in class sales team including regular coaching and feedback, driving best practice.
• Strengthen and manage customer relationships at all appropriate levels, including overseeing all customer activities.
• Accountable for ensuring an optimum plan of delivery is in place with all customers for innovation.
• Establish networks and relationships at senior level with key customers and decision makers to leverage best results
• Oversee the development, implementation and achievement of annual budgets.
• Prioritise manage and allocate budgets and resources for the defined customers/channel
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.