£22,000 - £25,000
+44 (0)151 666 8954
9 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
FMCG Food Business
£22,000 - £25,000
Macclesfield, Holmes Chapel, Leek, Congleton, Sandbach, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, North West.
A leading FMCG Food manufacturer with a site based near Congleton is currently seeking a Technical Administrator to join their Technical team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Technical Manager, the successful Technical Assistant will be responsible for the management of all technical and NPD administration.
Technical Administrator Key Responsibilities include:
• Collating customer and internal KPI reports
• Assisting the Specifications Team in the generation of customer pack data and artwork sign off
• Ensuring that required BRC documentation is kept up to date and generate new documents where required
• Collating, aiding investigation, completing monthly reports and trend analysis and reporting to the business on customer complaints
• Generating failures report data and product information sheets for use on plant
• Administrative duties as and when required
You will have experience of working within a Technical team within a food or beverage FMCG manufacturers or have a qualification in a related subject (e.g. food science) with industry experience.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.