£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Private Medical Insurance
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 1 month ago
As soon as possible
Based in Buckinghamshire
Salary will be based on experience within the range of £28,000 – £35,000
A multi million pound turnover company is looking to appoint a Development Chemist on a permanent basis to their site in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of a BSc in a Chemistry related subject with a minimum of 3 years industry experience in a Development role – specifically New Product Development. The role will specifically focus on developing new products and new formulations, running of plant trials and analytical tests to determine the success of the trials, provide feedback to the team and customer and then with experience be involved in going to customer sites to assist with running plant trials.
- Development of new products for existing and new customers
- Providing support in the formulation of improved variations of current products to support continuous improvement projects
- Perform Laboratory Analysis on developed products and when required on competitor products to provide a comparable dataset for the business
- Providing support to the Sales team to secure new business by working on customer projects
- Presenting results both internally and to external partners / clients
- Analysing data from Lab based and Plant based trials
- Report writing
- Minimum qualified to BSc level in a Chemistry related subject
- The successful candidate will possess good communication skills – both verbal and written as well as strong computer and data analysis skills.
- Good Analytical skills and the ability to learn new techniques where required
Please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on 0151._ 666._ 8925 and johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk for more information and to apply.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.