£22000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
8 months ago
A leading FMCG manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a Graduate Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Coordinator. This is an excellent development opportunity to work in an innovative and expanding organisation. We fully welcome applications from university graduates who have the relevant industry qualiifcations.
Reporting to the Group SHE Manager, this role is based at their Middlewich site and involves working with internal stakeholders to support SHE requirements for the business, benchmark the sites against those requirements, and facilitate those sites to achieve an outstanding safe healthy and environment focused culture and workplace.
Graduate - SHE (Safety, Health & Environmental Coordinator) - Key Responsibilities:
- Be able to apply an adaptive, tailored approach to the varying requirements of each site team in order to facilitate the achievement of common standards, targets and goals
- Provide guidance, support and advice on SHE matters to all colleagues as well as liaising with contractors and partner businesses
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure all records are accurate and auditable
- Guide or lead audits, surveys and inspections
- Provide H&S training, provide support on investigations and guide proactive assessment of risk
- Assist on innovative development projects and expansion
- You will be given the opportunity and be expected to maintain a high level of personal development
You will be an excellent communicator who is very organised, consistent, flexible, pro-active and enthusiastic within their approach. The ability to communicate cross functionally but also to coach, facilitate and assist all levels is essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.