£16 - £19 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
3 months ago
Subject to security clearance
- Provide efficient and effective transactional HR services and first point of contact support for the business, working to agreed service levels and delivering excellent customer service.
- Deliver high quality, timely and accurate transactional HR services within SLA requirements.
- Deliver efficient and effective HR guidance to customers, providing first point of contact services (via telephone, email and walk-ins) and resolution of queries, adopting a culture of customer and service excellence.
- Maintain workload and case trackers to enable the reporting of service performance and identification of improvements.
- Ensure local work instructions are followed to maintain process compliance and quality.
- Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including supporting the archiving process.
- Ensure the HR Information System is accurately updated and transactions are processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is accurate and in accordance with
- Guide line managers, employees and candidates in the effective use of self-service HR technologies.
- Liaise professionally with external customers and stakeholders.
- Escalate issues in accordance with the relevant escalation process in a timely fashion.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and that the appropriate Company classifications are applied.
- CIPD or equivalent HR qualification or relevant experience
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.