£40 - £50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
about 2 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
- Lead, coach and develop a diverse team to consistently provide high quality, timely and effective HR advice and support to the business, covering the HR agenda.
- Lead the planning and delivery of HR project consultancy work to understand the business demand and plan resource allocation accordingly.
- Lead the consistent delivery of high-quality HR advice to customers, working to agreed SLAs and driving a customer centric service and culture of continuous improvement and process optimisation
- Maintain strong business and HR stakeholder relationships, in particular working with colleagues across HR, to identify opportunities for improvement, plan for and manage business change.
- Ensure HR projects are properly specified and managed using appropriate methodologies and track delivery against key milestones / outcomes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and suggest changes to enhance services, systems or address issues and actively participate in process improvement activities
- Employee relations experience 7 – 10 years
- Trade union experience
- People management experience
- Developing tool kits and guides
- Developing training for line manager
- Adopt style for different needs
- Public sector experience
- CIPD or equivalent qualifications / relevant experience accepted
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.