£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
Reporting to the NPD Manager, the Senior Development (NPD) Technologist will be part of the specialist NPD / R&D team responsible for the development and delivery of new and existing product development and renovation.
In a highly specialised environment, the successful Senior Development (NPD) Technologist will be educated to degree level in food science / technology with relevant development and scale up experience. Experience within a dairy / liquid processing / UHT category would be an advantage.
You will be passionate about your industry and have proven experience of developing relationships with external stakeholders / contract manufacturers.
Senior Development (NPD) Technologist responsibilities include:
• Concept and prototype development according to product scope and brief
• Development and scale up of project portfolios
• Responsible for compliance with auditable, robust policies, procedures and documentation in line with group requirements
• Participate in cross functional working at all stages of NPD projects to ensure seamless, transparent and documented input to the product development/launch process
• Document and analyse in-house and external NPD trials
• Responsible for CPD for themselves, staying abreast of industry developments
• Coaching and mentoring the Technologists / Technicians
• Responsible for efficient use and alignment of development resources including pilot plant and co-manufacturers
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.