£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Plus excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8907
7 months ago
Description of the role
- Site wide role which ensures technical solutions proposed meet Authority expectations from initiation through to Delivery.
- Drive forward Utilities Strategy from Authority perspective including solutions development and reviews for assurance purposes (Experience with DNOs e.g. UKPN, Cadent, etc. advantageous).
- Engage development of Site wide civils & structures including utilities, ground conditions and foundation design, roads, structures, levels across the Site (topographical), demolition activities etc.
- Reviewing contractor’s civil / structural reviewable designs alongside Technical Advisers to ensure the Authority’s requirement are reflected.
- Ensuring contractor designs/constructed works meet the Authority's technical and quality requirements through close liaison with Technical Advisers, project manager, and site supervisor for each package.
- Participation in quality inspection, and acceptance / performance tests as required.
- A degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to interpret Civil / Structural data/plans/information and to apply logic and judgement.
- Understanding of financial data/information and to apply logic and judgement.
- Have knowledge of or ability to understand environmental and waste related legislation, statutory reporting requirements and regulatory frameworks.
If this type of role is of interest to you then please send your CV via the normal system.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.