£21000 - £24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
over 1 year ago
A leading FMCG manufacturer based North Leicestershire is currently seeking an Projects Coordinator to assist the New Product Development team with project work and general administrative duties. This role will be responsible for initiating critical paths and working closely with the chefs and sales teams to project manage.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Lead all departmental projects and work collaboratively with other departments to facilitate communication on projects
- Coordinate and execute project work
- Create samples and accurate finished product specifications
- NPD Project Files Administration
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to obtain samples and other essential information for product specification
- Understand customer needs and create finished product specifications, ensuring all specifications are approved and the deadlines met
- Maintain specification log and ensure product library and raw material risk assessments and database is up to date
- Support implementation of a new computerised specification and document control system
- Assists in scheduling NPD meetings
- Administrate and coordinate the data management of ingredients and packaging raw materials
- Development and data management
- Coordinate manufacturing new product trials and NPI
- Administration for NPD / NPI Purchase Orders
The NPD Project Coordinator will have a good understanding of fast paced manufacturing processes with experience within a regulated environment (GMP, ISO). You will be a highly organised, multitasker with excellent communication skills. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to embrace new systems and learn new software quickly is essential for this role.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.