+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
A leading Liverpool based organisation is looking to recruit an ICP Analyst to join their team based in Liverpool on Monday to Friday on standard day shifts.
- You will be expected to perform analytical tests on samples specifically using ICP in addition to standard wet chemistry techniques.
- Help identify and support any training needs to build relevant skills and ensure individual Training Records /Training Matrix are kept up to date.
- Promptly inform supervisory team if a problem with equipment or method occurs so that immediate actions can be taken to remedy the problems and return equipment to full service.
- Promote and develop a commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of the laboratories through adherence with the company's quality systems, following up audits and CAPRs/NIRs by completing actions on time.
- Minimum qualified to ONC / HNC level in a Chemistry related subject.
- At least 12 months ICP testing experience from industry or a strong knowledge of ICP built up through academic studies.
- Preferably experienced in a UKAS ISO 17025 accredited laboratory however training will be provided.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.