£16000 per annum, Benefits: Part Time
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 months ago
Flexible start and finish time (8.30am - 4.30pm / 9am - 5pm)
A leading manufacturing organisation based in South East England is currently looking for a Supply Chain Administrator / Business Support Representative to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to manage inventory, investigate discrepancies, review stock turnover and manage all incoming stock and raw materials.
Key responsibilities for Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Weekly reconciliation of ERP system.
- Monitor and report inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure the ERP system reviewed and maintained to contain up to date inventory information.
- Manage a loss prevention system highlighting any stock reaching the end of shelf life.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with service providers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and service providers for the coordination of products and raw materials to our warehouse.
- Booked all goods onto ERP.
- Intercompany stock replenishments.
- Keep the CS team informed on any stock issues which would affect the customer supply.
- Actively participate and support required QMS activities.
- Work with Technical Services and Field Engineers to manage transactions relating to Warranty and Maintenance Billing.
- Provide assistance to procurement when required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.