£23000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8943
over 1 year ago
Fixed week days, 4on, 4off, Panama 3's & 2's
Salary – dependant on shift pattern and experience.
Location – Leicester
A large food manufacturer is currently looking to recruit a QA Auditor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Senior QA/QA Manager, the successful Quality Assurance Auditor will be responsible for ensuring company, customer and legislative quality standards are maintained throughout the manufacturing process and supporting the team with technical knowledge.
The successful QA Auditor will have previous QA experience in a food manufacturing environment (or similar fast moving manufacturing environment) of at least a year. You will be driven and enthusiastic, be able to work effectively within a team environment and on own initiative with good IT skills. A flexible approach to the role and hours is required as well as effective verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also have Level 3 food hygiene qualification or higher and a basic HACCP qualification. Any auditing qualifications will be advantageous.
QA Auditor Responsibilities:
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment.
- With guidance from Senior staff, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
- To support NPD trials and product launches,
- Manage micro testing and product life assessment
- To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice.
- To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control.
- To complete product testing, organoleptic and micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the Senior QA carry out full investigations
- To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems andGMP, raising all non-conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action.
- To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.