£40000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays
+44 (0)151 666 8953
12 months ago
The successful Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer will be time served engineer with an electrical bias, experience of PLCs is essential for this role. You will also have experience of a liquid fill environment (dairy, drinks, brewery, FMCG chemical).
Electrical Engineer responsibilities include:
• Form part of the Engineering team managing and maintaining the dynamic performance of current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
• Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
• Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
• Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.