£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
6 months ago
This role requires the candidate to be office based 1 day a week from their manufacturing site in Manchester.
Reporting to the Sales Director and with 1 direct report, the successful National Account Manager will require experience in managing accounts with the likes of Brakes & Bidfood as well as in-depth knowledge of the OOH sector (education, contract catering, health, leisure etc managing a portfolio of food products).
National Account Manager / Senior NAM responsibilities include:
• Maintain and build existing customer relationships and to identify potential opportunities for growth
• Develop and implement targeted customer business plans, regularly reviewing them and keeping the Sales & Marketing Team informed of progress.
• Support the delivery of customer business plans by accurate, realistic and updated sales forecasts and ensure corrective measures are put in place where sales fall below projections.
• Proactively and effectively ensure prices and margin management are achieved with all
• customers in keeping with company guidelines and budgets.
• Provide monthly sales analysis into customer performances and key product developments.
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders within Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, NPD, Technical to ensure effective customer service is maintained for all accounts.
• Ensure that company health, safety and environmental policies are observed at all times when conducting duties or when escorting visitors/customers on site.
• Management and development of 1 direct report
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.