£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: 5% Bonus (Excellent Benefits)
+44 (0)151 666 8943
12 months ago
Hours of work are flexible but main office hours are 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday. This role has a lot of career development, training and scope to work more within the group supply chain activities.
Any sector / background will be considered, Experience of the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry is preferred but not essential
Benefits: 5% Bonus, Life insurance, Income protection, Private medical / dental, Pension (6% ER, 4% EE), 25 days (33 days inc stats).
Commutable from: Swindon, Reading, Newbury, Berkshire, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Bracknell, South East
A leading medical device manufacturer is currently seeking a Technical Services Administrator to join their admin team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, this role will focus on providing business administration support to the internal and field based technical teams.
Technical Services Administrator responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all elements of contracts (including customer details, machine details, service history, contract pricing), are maintained, renewed and updated on contract management systems
- Act as primary Technical Service contact for all UK & Ireland Customers, Field engineer and sales / clinical teams
- Maintain contract status on internal CRM. Communicating with customers when renewals required, and all aspects of contract administration
- Receiving and processing of customer queries, and complaints. Raising all orders and Field Engineer jobs in the relevant systems
- Taking breakdown calls from the UK field team or directly from UK customer
- Planning and daily coordination of UK & Ireland Field Service Engineering team, ensuring customer needs are met, in line with service contract as a minimum.
- Intermediate level of IT literacy including use of Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent Communication skills – be able to listen well and clearly articulate/present information.
- Organisation and Planning – be able to organise or schedule multiple tasks effectively
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.