£35 - £40 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8918
12 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Quality Inspector for one of our most prestigious clients.
Supports Quality service delivery through appropriate methods of inspection and evaluation, in support of the requirements of their specific Quality requirements.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Coordinate Measure Machine (CMM) operator with the ability to use Quindos & or Pc-Dmis software
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or relevant experience.
- ONC or equivalent in a related discipline
- Certification of products, process, services and trials.
- Management of Route-cards, non-conformities, concessions and work permits.
- Maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
- Support delivery of technical assessments using appropriate methodologies.
- Contribute to the development and validation of Quality methodologies.
- Participation in experimental trials improvement activities and audits, where appropriate.
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders and other functions to enhance inspection techniques.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.