£28 - £33 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
8 months ago
6 months contract
Subject to Security Clearance
Extensive end to end recruitment experience including direct sourcing for either corporate services, engineering, manufacturing or similar roles. In house experience and knowledge of Workday preferred.
- Build relationships appropriate to area of expertise in order to improve experience for customers.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Provide insight and data on the internal and external talent market for hiring managers and HR.
- Proactively recruit, source and develop talent pools to meet identified needs, building relationships with the Resourcing Partners, Heads of HR and Talent & Capability Partners to identify internal talent for positions.
- Source candidates using all appropriate channels.
- Own and review the candidate pipeline and provide updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the end to end hiring process from screening to offer and handover to the on boarding team.
- Ensure the most cost effective methods are used to recruit and cover business needs and first class candidate experience.
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate communications to customer groups.
- Prepare accurate documentation and information, ensuring adherence to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Work with HR Consultants and managers to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs.
- Own and manage the delivery of approved resourcing plans to agreed KPIs and project deliverables.
- Advise managers on recruitment market conditions for a specific function, and the most appropriate hiring channels. Contact, interview and assess prospective candidates ensuring all notes and records of introduction are logged.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates ensuring continued levels of engagement during the process.
- Manage the offer process - including providing up to date salary /rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the function.
- Use systems and tools to track applicants and build pipelines.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.