£18000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 1 year ago
3 months initially
£18,000 pro rata equivalent
3 month contract
Based in Liverpool
FMCG Food Industry
A major multinational FMCG Food industry company is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Administration Assistant to their team on a 3 month cover basis. The role will be covering for a member of the Logistics Planning team whilst on leave.
This role will be an immediate start with interviews planned for the end of this week so please do apply now to be considered.
Experience in Logistics, Excel, KPI logging and ERP systems is essential.
- ATP – within JDE progress all status 17 orders as appropriate
- Great Bear picklist – extract into Excel and email to supplier
- Shunt notes (create pre-advice in JDE)
- Issue Loading Lists – extract into PDF and issue by email
- KPI review each day with carriers
- Maintain excel spreadsheet – recording all liquid delivery issues
- Daily Worksop IDEX KPI – adding daily results to excel and issue by email
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.