£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
9 months ago
The Business Analysis team need to understand how the business works and how the departments interact, in order to identify future needs and analyse/document business requirements to be able to create solutions to meet those business needs.
This role will appeal to a Business Analyst who enjoys working to improve processes and contribute towards efficient business systems
- Communicate with internal business units to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback & identify potential issues
- Create project/change documents
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions y made
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Produce written documentation to describe the current state of a business function, as well as the desired target state
- Work closely with Technical & development teams to make improvements to internal systems
- Worked as a BA on IT projects previously - legal/insurance sector would be ideal
- Requirements gathering from people at all levels
- Creation of process documents & project controls
- Process Mapping, “as-is” “to-be” experience
- Worked in an Agile environment previously
What can the company offer in return?
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance enrollment
- Supportive of career coals
- Pension scheme
- Subsided social events
- Medical insurance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.