Up to £50,000 per annum, dependant on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8960
12 months ago
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum dependant on experience
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Manager/Advisor to work with a reputable specialist provider of services in the Utilities/Civils sector.
You will be joining an existing project team, advise any environmental issues and develop solutions in accordance with the end client.
- You will undertake environmental audits as required
- You will be responsible for all environmental matters and will communicate with require project teams accordingly
- Permit applications
- You will create environmental management plans, risk assessments and method statements
- Develop plans for emergency response and pollution control
- Make arrangement for waste disposal, storage and recycling
If you wish to be considered for this role then please either click on the application link, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.