£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8905
2 months ago
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for providing cost management support to the project work portfolio and will monitor, control and forecast the costs during the Project life-cycle.
- Control, monitor and analyse report cost related aspects for designated projects within a Portfolio
- Implement the correct and appropriate cost management tool for the project in accordance with project processes/templates
- Assist in the development of and use of Project Control Structures
- Ensure all variances to the cost baseline are communicated
- Understand the basis of the estimate
- Ensure all costs and contract transactions on a project are understood and managed appropriately.
- Continually monitor Project Risk and Change status to maintain current forecast
- Update the Cost Tool to comply with Project Reporting Cycles
- Challenge cost variances against the baseline plan with individual task leaders/contractors
- Regular interfacing and integration with the project Planning Engineer to maintain an aligned financial position with the project Primavera plan.
- MACostE is desirable
- Vast experience across whole project and programme life-cycle (e.g. Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning)
- Previous experience working within a Cost role
- Good working knowledge of financial systems
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.