£350 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8977
26 days ago
My client, a Local Authority in Merseyside are looking for a Regeneration Project Manager to join their team to play a big part in the town centre regeneration of the principal town in the borough, whilst being involved in various other associated projects.
- To work as part of the economic and housing growth team on the design and delivery of regeneration projects. This can include master-planning, town centre regeneration, housing growth, funding and bid writing including work with Homes England, as well as capital project design and delivery.
- Working as part of the cross-service regeneration team to contribute to the design of the regeneration programme, including identifying opportunities for projects and funding.
- To work with other project managers and regeneration colleagues to ensure regeneration activity is planned, joined-up and being delivered to agreed timescales.
- To manage project risks and issues and use project governance to ensure these issues are managed and resolved so that delivery is maintained.
- To liaise with relevant corporate services to support the delivery of projects and activity, in particular communications, Programme Management Office, Assets and Legal Services.
- Work with the communications team to develop communication and engagement plans for regeneration activity and projects, which contribute to the overall growth narrative for the borough.
- Ensure regeneration activity is monitored, reported and evaluated so that we can promote progress and use learning to shape future delivery.
To qualify for this role you must be available for a minimum of 6 months, with demonstrable experience as a regeneration project manager. The role is initially paying £350 per hour but the client may be open to negotiation.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or send over an email today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.