£90000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
Benefits: (Flexible), Bonus (up to 25%), Car Allowance (£1,000 p/m) 25 Days Annual Holiday (rising to 27) Company Pension (6%), Life Assurance, and Private Dental.
Newbury, Reading, Woking, Swindon, West London, Southampton, Oxford, Berkshire, Oxfordshire
Our client is a global manufacturer of integrated medical devices / equipment / disposables and pharmaceutical solutions into the hospital and health care sectors. We are urgently seeking an experienced Operations Manager / Director with a strong medical background. Including: Medical Devices, Disposables, Equipment or Pharmaceuticals. Other similar backgrounds will be considered. Ideally you will have international experience and are seeking to develop your career in a high profile, hands-on role.
As Director of Global Operations, you will lead a team of 5 (direct) and 15 (indirect) reports across HR, Operations, Finance, Engineering and Supply Chain / Logistics. With global accountability for a $50 million division, you will spend on average 2/3 days per at the UK office with regular travel across Europe, (Germany, Belgium, Italy) with very occasional travel to South America.
Brief Summary of key responsibilities: (Full Job Description will be made available)
- Evaluate, plan, develop, organise, and implement CRRT business operational activities for excellence with direct responsibility for quality of delivered services and the tie to the financial results of the business
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through the selection, training and motivation of all human resources in the operations team.
- Select and manage contract logistic partners globally to ensure win-win results for the business, its partners and customers
- Select and manage global partners for Compliance (Customs, Intrastat)
- Select and manage internal resources or global partners for Customer Service and Logistics, and Field Service Engineering support
- Drive strategy, implementation and ongoing usage and improvements of Global ERP system, including management of IT vendors and maintaining validated status of the ERP toolset.
- Understand financial implications of business decisions and provide guidance to team members on business case and contract matters
- Manage direct resources and contracted staff in the areas of Operations, IT, ERP, HR and Trade Compliance
- Lead Quarterly business reviews, S&OP, distributor meeting as required to cultivate good business relationships and transparent sharing of business challenges and opportunities
- Ensure trade compliance is adhered to, examples include Customs duties, Intrastat reporting
- Ensure Code of Conduct and Ethical Professional standards are maintained by the CRRT group and contracted partners.
- Ability to lead, plan, and execute field corrective actions and operational activities for new product launches including management, preparation, planning and execution.
Commutable locations: Reading, Woking, Swindon, West London, Southampton, Oxford
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.