£28 - £30 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
9 months ago
Our Client is currently seeking a Senior Highways Technician to support their Highways Team with design and delivery for a range of highway engineering / infrastructure projects.
You will occasionally be requires to work under your own initiative, aswell as working within a team.
The individual will undertake duties below.
- Production of drawings using AutoCAD
- Assist in the planning, programming and monitoring of our Client's traffic strategy
which includes policy, feasibility and development of options in relation to traffic, parking,
public transport, and highway improvements and road safety.
- Assisting with site surveys and other site activities, where applicable
- Supporting engineers
- Advise and assist where required, parties and stakeholders in the development of
effective traffic measures.
- Preparation of estimates, drawings, plans and programmes
required for the development of schemes in accordance with the traffic strategy.
- Provide a customer focussed responsive service with regard to complaints and enquiries in accordance with corporate policy.
- Assist when necessary on the transport implications of land use and to assist in the development monitoring and review of the transport policy.
- assist with correspondence and other queries from the public, solicitors,
developers and others in connection with policies and programmes in hand.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the transportation and traffic
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.