£24000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer for their site in the Sevenoaks area. Reporting to the site HSE Manager, The HSE Officer will be responsible for assisting in the management of the site HSE Management systems. The Health, Safety and Environmental Officer must work proactively with all staff to maintain safe and environmentally sustainable systems across all areas of the site.
Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Officer / Health & safety Coordinator include:
- Investigating all accidents/incidents that occur and collate all information.
- Daily maintenance of the Environmental Management System
- Collation of water and energy meters usage, report, trend and review findings.
- Ensure compliance by collecting water samples.
- Report on any near misses and accidents.
- Proactively ensure compliance and promote good practises within health, safety and environmental matters.
- Assist with all audits, internal and external.
- Review all risk assessments to ensure that all areas of the factory have been covered accurately.
- Assist with writing and implementing new processes.
- Assess all new equipment for any potential issues.
- Help and co-ordinate any emergency situations.
- Proactive in on-going carbon reduction and sustainability projects.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.