Day rate DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8971
2 months ago
3 month initial
They have experienced a large period of growth over the last 10 years and are looking to take on an interim database consultant to support with their existing databases in order to handle this growth. They are looking for a switched on problem solver who is able to suggest potential future solutions to suit the company's road map journey.
- Support and troubleshoot existing database built in Access
- Pull reports from the system based on user requirements
- Upgrade to the latest version of Access
- General database administration and data cleansing
- Access 2003/2010
- SQL Server
- MI/BI capability
- Database administration
- Day rate DOE
- 3 month initial contract with potential to go to 6 months plus.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.