£50 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
over 1 year ago
Subject to Clearance
To support delivery of the complete planning capability within the business by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the programme and business teams.
- Develop and maintain EVM compliant IMS in accordance with functional procedures and guidelines.
- Validate and verify schedule data provided by suppliers (internal and external to client) prior to appropriate incorporation within IMS.
- Provide planning input to project throughout the project lifecycle at the appropriate level.
- Support the Senior Planner with emergent projects as directed by Business Management Manager.
- Maintaining personal level of subject matter expertise.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Creation of the Work breakdown structure, Resource loading, Project level IMS (Integrated Master Schedule), and Project-specific basis of scheduling documents.
- Input into the month-end process including Updating schedule progress. (EV percentage complete), Undertaking schedule forecasting, Updating milestone status and critical path analysis, and Undertaking schedule performance review including EV variance analysis. (SPI)
- Providing Planning input to Investment approval and Change Control process, Risk and Opportunity process, and Peer reviews.
- Production of Planning and EV deliverables in accordance with the appropriate procedures and guidelines.
- Proposing solutions and workarounds to address schedule performance issues.
- Ensuring understanding of responsibilities and demonstrating appropriate behaviours in line with the Company’s environmental, health, safety, security, quality and ethics standards.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with and awareness of project members.
- Supporting the development of the Assistant Planners.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- Good standard of education or equivalent experience.
- Degree in appropriate business or technical discipline, or a proven level of
- Project Management qualification (e.g. APMP).
- Working towards membership of relevant professional
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.