£55 - £66 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
8 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
To act as a business partner to one or more functions on people and organisational matters, collaborating with HR Services and Centres of Expertise and driving forward the people aspects of the business plan to support functional excellence.
- With guidance from the HOHR, support the development and implementation of People Strategy and Plans for functional area of the business, working with the Heads of HR and directing the HR partners and COE’s as required.
- Identify internal and external trends and commission strategic analysis and recommendations from the wider HR team, including external benchmarking to facilitate key people recommendations and decisions that deliver the people aspects of the business plan.
- Identify, sponsor and direct HR project delivery, managing change for specific projects and initiatives.
- Provide direction support, coaching and training to Executive and Business leaders to deliver the people strategy & plan.
- Manage succession planning to ensure resilience for all key/senior roles. ensuring linkage across all functional areas.
- Ensure a performance management culture is in place and an accurate, robust and credible talent plan is in place and actively utilise to support and inform development activity.
- Oversee complex ER cases in conjunction with ER and the legal team, making sound decisions to ensure business risk is mitigated and performance and behavioural standards are maintained.
- Act as an interface between the business and HR function to ensure alignment and delivery of strategic initiatives and service delivery to meet demands.
- Implement and contribute to continual improvement and innovation ensuring the business is recognised for developing and delivering excellent people practises.
- Ensure a positive and proactive relationship with trade union partners.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
For the business areas the job holder will, with support from the HOHR;
- Drive the development and implementation of the functional People Plan including:
- Reward & Recognition
- Talent & Succession planning
- Organisation shape, size, skills, quality, deployment
- Development, Engagement, Resourcing
- Awareness of business commercial, financial and other levers of influence over people strategy.
- Use the HR service delivery model to ensure business and HR objectives are fully achieved within budgets and targets.
- Deliver the application of consistent standards, best practice approaches and great performance into the business.
- Support the key decision maker in senior level appointments.
- Role model behaviours, driving high performance through the functional area.
- Lead People Development Groups (PDGs) and Talent sessions, with support from the HOHR.
- Partner senior leaders to understand culture and engagement goals within relevant business area.
- Use MI & analytics to feedback progress on plans and take corrective actions.
- Deliver and assure organisational development (org structure governance).
- Drive people efficiencies and support a continuous improvement culture.
All candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance (SC or DV) required for this role.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.