Salary negotiable depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8972
over 1 year ago
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring client delivery timescales are strictly adhered to
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and clients to deliver operational objectives
- Develop employee resources to ensure they meet project requirements.
- Ensure all works are carried out as per contract specification.
- Ensure the highest standard of Health & Safety are maintained on site.
- Resource Planning and work allocation
- Manage and report on the commercial performance of projects, including monthly CVR reviews
- Manage the performance of direct reports including Supervisors and Foreman.
Your Background & Skills
- Previous experience of managing highways improvement schemes and term maintenance contracts
- Commercial / Contracts management experience
- Highly effective communicator
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Commitment to professional development
This is a challenging and exciting role for the right person which offers an excellent remuneration package.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.