Starting salary of up to £30,000 basic with annual salary reviews
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
Who are Scantec and what makes us different?
Scantec are a leading engineering, technical and IT, specialist recruitment agency providing a range of expert recruitment services to our clients throughout the UK and overseas. Based on the Wirral, our purpose-built offices over look the Liverpool water-front, and our single site operation is one of the largest in the UK.
Celebrating our 30th birthday next year, we’re a well - established, and trusted recruitment brand. We are built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, and we are equally as passionate about the development of our own people. As well as the above, we pride ourselves on being able to offer our people the following;
- Our bespoke competency framework – showing the different progression routes you can take here at Scantec. You know exactly what you need to do to progress, and the pace of progression is determined by you.
- An experienced and stable leadership team – many of our leaders have been with us for 10 years or more (some 20!) and many of which are ‘home-grown.’ Not only does this evidence the progression routes at Scantec, but it also means you’ll receive an unrivalled level of training and support as you progress through your career here.
- An open, friendly and democratic culture – we listen to and value our people.
Due to team growth, our Executive Search division currently has a new requirement for a Business Developer/Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Our Executive Search division is well-established and is headed up by our very experienced and high performing Head of Executive Search who has some very exciting plans for the division.
As Business Developer/Recruitment Consultant you will consult with existing clients to understand their business needs, qualify their requirements and facilitate their recruitment process. You will use a variety of effective searching techniques to identify and qualify appropriate candidates; presenting opportunities to them, gaining commitment and submitting to the client for approval.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new business opportunities through client mapping and chasing leads
- Working with existing clients to identify and qualify their requirements
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Lead and referral generation
- Constructing effective adverts and searches to identify suitable candidates
- Calling through shortlists to identify relevant candidates
- Utilizing media platforms to develop candidate and client networks
- Qualifying candidates to assess suitability
- Updating candidate and client records
- Presenting pre -screened candidates to their team or their client for assessment
Who we’re looking for - is this you?
- Do you have recruitment experience within engineering/manufacturing?
- OR a sales background within engineering/manufacturing/aerospace/automotive?
- OR experience of selling a technical product?
- AND a passion for success, a commitment to high performance and a hunger to be part of something great with huge earning potential?
What we can offer you:
- Basic starting salary of up to £30,000 with annual salary reviews
- Lucrative commission structure and an on target earning of circa. £45,000 + in first year
- A clear progression structure working with a high performing, very experienced and proven Divisional Manager in a high performing team with exciting growth plans – the pace of progression is determined by you
- Monthly performance awards (gift vouchers) and annual performance awards (gift vouchers and annual incentives trip, usually to Marbella!)
- High achievers meal – lunch with the boss
- Relaxed dress code, dress down Fridays, monthly pizza Fridays, early finish Fridays, charity events, regular social events throughout the year as well as paid-for end of year party
- Enhanced professional training and the opportunity to gain a recognised recruitment qualification
- 23 days holiday per annum, you can earn up to an extra 3 days with our attendance incentive scheme, you also have the option to buy more holidays if you wish to
- Private Health-care
- Pension Contribution
- Free on-site parking
NB: This role requires a valid driving license
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity please call me, Zoe Sheen, today for a strictly confidential conversation, on 07867 558 398, 0151 666 8959.
I want to hear from you!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.