£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance + additional benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8979
12 months ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a major contractor who has presence across the UK working on a wide variety of construction projects in various sectors including nuclear, education, manufacturing and commercial developments. They are extremely passionate about what they do and are invested in the long term success of their employees.
They are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Power projects team in the London/South region on major projects worth up to £30M. Based from the London office and also from sites in the South, you will report into the Commercial Director and be responsible for mentoring junior team members.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and provide commercial support
- Procurement of suppliers and subcontractors
- Resolving any contract issues with the client quantity surveyor
- Getting payment applications certified by the client
- Experience within a similar Quantity Surveying role, preferably at a Senior Quantity Surveyor level
- Chartered or on track to be chartered
If you are looking for a company that will value your contributions and offer you future progression if desired, please apply for more information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.