£40,000 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
10 months ago
£40,000 + Benefits (4on 4off)
FMCG Food Manufacturer
Sale, Stretford, Stockport, Cheadle, Altringham, Wilmslow, Eccles, Leigh, Manchester, Lancashire, North West.
A leading chill food manufacturer is currently seeking Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join the Maintenance Team at a site their site in South Manchester.
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers will be desirably Electrically Biased (however good multi skilled mechanically biased engineers with strong electrical knowledge will be considered) and have strong PLC knowledge. And some experience within refrigeration.
Multi skilled Engineer responsibilities:
• Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime.
• Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results.
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
• Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
• Understand drawing and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
You will ideally be an Electrically Biased, Timeserved Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, with experience in carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on food manufacturing machinery or similar FMCG equipment.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.