North West London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Customer Account Manager will assist with the day to day management of a major account as well as assist in identifying and winning new business opportunities in both the UK and international markets. You will develop relationships with new and existing customers, business partners and colleagues throughout the industry. As such, you will form an integral part of the business strategy, responsible for forecasting sales, revenue and profit expectations, for both new and existing accounts, ensuring the company exceeds its targets.
The successful Customer Account Manager will ideally have previous account management experience in a within the consumer goods market (food, drinks, pharma, chemical sectors) ideally looking after B2B accounts. You will be passionate about developing your career and demonstrate enthusiasm and results in your achievements to date.
Responsibilities of the Key Account Manager include:
- To understand targets and be able to break down and analyse targets to achieve results
- To build sustainable long‐term partnerships with all customers, using a consultative approach,
- regularly engaging with customers in order to grow the accounts
- To manage an existing account base, building relationships and identifying opportunities for
- Focusing on achieving sales targets set out for the area by the business
- Develop new business opportunities and secure new customers
- Identify opportunities for new products, channels and markets.
- Attend sales meetings, trade events and shows as and when required
- Network with colleagues to share best practice
- Manage the full sales cycle, from order to dispatch, for your accounts
- Maintain forecast accuracy and ensure that business targets are met.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.