North West England
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
Reporting to the Global R&D Manager, the Senior NPD Manager will be responsible for leading a team of technicians and technologists in the development and delivery of new and existing product development and renovation.
In a highly specialised environment, the successful Senior NPD Manager will be educated to degree level in food science / technology with relevant development and scale up experience focused on nutritionally balanced food products. You will be passionate about your industry and have proven experience in the coaching and development of a team.
Responsibilities of the Senior NPD Manager include:
• Lead, manage and coach the NPD team, driving collaboration and high performance
• Lead and be accountable for NPD project planning, coordination and execution
• Responsible for oversight and delivery of NPD targets
• Responsible for the development and implementation of auditable, robust policies, procedures and documentation in line with site & global requirements
• Responsible for ensuring cross departmental working at all stages of NPD projects to ensure seamless, transparent and documented input to the product development/launch process
• Act as primary escalation point for NPD activity
• Responsible for advancing CPD within the NPD team to stay abreast of industry developments
• Responsible for efficient use and alignment of development resources, existing technology capability and co-manufacturers
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.