£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car or Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
11 months ago
Location: Welshpool, Powys
Sector: Rail Infrastructure
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 pa, car or car allowance
I am representing a well known organisation who provide multi disciplinary engineering services in the Rail Infrastructure sector.
The opportunity is for an experienced Project Manager to support multiple projects across the South Wales region.
Reporting to the Framework Manager, you will be working closely with site staff and the commercial team as well as regularly interfacing with existing and potentially new clients. This role will predominately be based in and around Welshpool, Powys, however travel may be on occasion required to sites outside of the area.
- You will monitor the performance of projects against quality, safety and budget and regularly report progress to the Framework Manager and the client
- You will identify any changes of the scope of work and prepare early warning and change instruction documentation
- Stakeholder engagement (internal and external)
- It is essential that you have gained experience in a similar role in the Rail sector
- Civil Engineering experience is also essential
Please click on the application to be considered, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.