Circa £35,000.00 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 year ago
Circa £35,000 (DOE) + Benefits.
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Chester, Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, North West.
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to lead the day-to-day quality control and quality audit functions within the factory whilst maintaining mandatory BRC and customer accreditation's.
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager and overseeing a team of 8, the QA Manager will be desirably degree educated or equivalent in a food science subject and ideally hold Level 4 food Safety and HACCP qualifications.
Responsibilities of the successful QA Manager include:
• To oversee all aspects of day to day Quality Assurance including Raw Material QC and factory QC operations.
• To manage all site audits, including GMP, systems, and traceability.
• To manage, motivate, coach and develop the site team of QAs and advise on training needs.
• To manage complaint investigations and responses to customers as appropriate.
• To manage, review and develop all 3rd party approvals e.g. BRC and customer standards to maintain A** Grade status or equivalent.
• To champion site quality through such processes as HACCP, TACCP and Continuous Improvement.
• To identify, establish and develop departmental and customer KPIs and manage the delivery of business targets and the departmental budget.
• To develop and maintain robust quality checks from raw material to finished goods, making appropriate recommendations for improvement, in conjunction with specifications.
• To ensure that Health and Safety standards are met to ensure a safe working environment
• To ensure that all environmental standards are met
• Document control management for all departments
This is a confidential position as my client is currently going through an exciting period of restructuring. The Site Technical Manager is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager as part of her own succession planning, so seeking a driven and ambitious QA Manager who is wanting to advance their career to a Site Technical Manager in the next couple of years.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.