£65000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
11 months ago
They work on many of the worlds biggest projects and offer services covering the full range of consultancy, project delivery and post project operations.
You will work as part of the Project Controls team on a number of high profile infrastructure projects. You will provide performance reporting and analysis reporting. This may be part of a large team or as the key day to day contact point with the client. The role includes working with cost, planning and risk professionals to improve work breakdown structures and performance baslines, creating progress and cost monitoring methods, generating project control reports and recommendations for the clients.
- Strong communicator
- 10+ years experience working within the Infrastructure sector
- Planning experience within Highways and/or Rail
- Experience in resource loading & EVM
- Create and maintain project schedules that support and align with project requirements
- Reduce uncertainty, understand objectives and improve efficiency
- Interact with project team to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan
- Interact with and assist project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around
- Adhere to NEC contract processes for management of schedule data and submissions
- Monitor and advice on status of project KPI’s
If uou would like more information on this role, please contact me on 0151 666 8905 or send your CV to me.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.