£32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8967
12 months ago
Working closely with the Engineering projects, quality and operations teams, as the Process Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for suggesting and highlighting engineering process improvements on site assets as well as analysing data and working collaboratively to suggest and implement improvements.
Process Improvement Engineer – summary of key responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed analysis of process performance losses
- Establish and present the business case of proven performance losses
- Gather reliable and consistent data to and define areas for improvement
- Conduct and manage trials. Confirm outcomes with reliable data along with cost benefit analysis
- Support production teams with the training of operators on technical aspects
- Implement, in bed and validate new practises and process changes
- Assist other departments in route cause analysis
- Complete detailed report writing
- Conduct customer complaint investigations
- Attend regular process meetings
- Cooperate and promote culture change in H&S, environment and quality areas
- Customer and/or supplier interaction on technical issues
- Daily monitoring of process and quality data
Please apply online - this is working standard Days, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Commutable from: Gainsborough, Lincoln, Brigg, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.