£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 2 months ago
Key accountabilities for Regulatory Specialist include –
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of labels.
- Be the main point of contact for questions and queries from different departments when it comes to regulatory/labelling requirements.
- Liaise regularly with internal stakeholders regarding artwork and labelling updates.
- Liaise with external stake holders in the absence of Technical Manager.
- Ensure all guidance given to relevant stakeholders is clear and concise to avoid any errors further down the line.
- Create ‘pack copy’ prior to necessary checks.
- Set and meet project guidelines.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.