£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 days ago
There will be an element of travel involved in this role both to existing suppliers and another of the companies’ sites.
Key accountabilities for Quality Technologist –
- Carry out traceability, mass balance checks and exercises when required
- Complete internal audits
- Lead quality/ technical based projects
- Analyse customer feedback data and generate customer feedback reports
- Support the implementation of the quality improvement agenda
- Report and communicate raw material issues to relevant teams and check that effective corrective actions are in place.
- Drive continuous improvement and staff training
- Review and approve raw material specification and new supplier approval documentation.
- Work alongside specification technologist’s to ensure all new suppliers meet company approval requirements.
- Lead complaint investigations
- Ensure timely closure of supplier non-conformances by reviewing the supplier’s investigation and corrective actions
- Investigate and report on any internal rejections relating to raw material and packaging.
- Track results of supplier non conformances and provide detailed information as required to drive supplier improvement
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.