£60 - £65 per hour, Benefits: 9 day fortnight
+44 (0)151 666 8918
2 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Senior Capability Specialist for one of our most prestigious clients.
You will support the effective production, performance, governance and delivery of the respective control account(s) scope within cost, schedule and technical requirements. Manage integration with and balance between demand and supply across the Business.
- Analyse & report financial and contractual work scope, schedule and budget. identifying and mitigating variances.
- Establish and manage the scope and delivery of work in line with work authorisation and performance baseline.
- Coordinating review and approval of related system data and documents.
- Active management of Control Account elements and interface with demanding Control Accounts/Programmes.
- Communicate and manage the flow down from Work Package (WP) work scope, schedule and budget to the Project and then with the Project Manager (PM) to the Task level.
- Attend CAM Business Review meetings and present WP performance to CAM
- Ensure effective Business Rhythm to enable accuracy of WP performance, supply/demand balance and capability delivery to meet programme deliverables.
- Provide metrics and commentary that gives an accurate picture of resource availability and allocation.
- Identification & management of risk/issues & opportunities across the control account.
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.