£27000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: plus paid overtime
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 months ago
Monday – Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am on rotation
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Supervise warehouse activity ensuring safe storage of all stocks and their movement within the warehouses.
- Supervise supply of requested materials to production and control any returns of unused goods with full traceability records and hygiene controls.
- Ensure timely communication of slow moving, excessive stock or rotation issues to the Logistics Manager or Warehouse.
- Take responsibility for building security at opening and closing times.
- Safely and efficiently supervise all warehouse functions including HR, H&S, hygiene, racking condition and the maintenance of all associated stock.
- Accurately and safely load vehicles in accordance with Company procedures
- Arrange third party vehicles and ensure all documentation is available.
- Ensure development of warehouse staff through mentoring and training.
- Assist in the management of the Company’s transport fleet and it’s drivers.
The ideal candidate will have recently worked for a manufacturing company within the warehousing department, they will have managed a team, have excellent communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.