0151 666 8981
12 days ago
About the role
Our client is looking to recruit an EHSQ Engineer to work on a permanent basis from our office in Malton (near York), Yorkshire.
As an EHSQ Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Project based EHSQ roles and activities
- Continuous Improvement
- Tendering Tasks
- Experience in a quality assurance role with excellent people skills.
- A working knowledge of ISO management systems, in particular ISO9001, ISO14001 and 18001/45001.
- Experience of dealing with certification bodies, and customers at all levels.
- Qualifications or experience with auditing processes.
- Experience/knowledge of continuous improvement tools.
- Experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment and good working knowledge of processes in these areas is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and decision making skills.
- Used to working in a fast moving, deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to attend external CPD training as required.
Our client offer a number of benefits including Group Personal Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and our popular Flexible Working Scheme which helps out our working parents and employees that may need to start work later or leave work earlier.
Who we are
Our client are an innovative and fast-growing organisation, with highly skilled teams and long standing heritage enabling the client to deliver solutions to the most demanding operational and technical challenges faced by our Customers.
Our client deploys its specialised capabilities into markets demanding the highest standard of quality and reliability to ensure safe operations in hazardous environments. They offer turnkey solutions including multidiscipline engineering design, manufacture, testing, installation and commissioning, with projects ranging from small single objective tasks to large scale multidiscipline projects.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.