£37500 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 5% Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
2 months ago
£37,500 rising to £45,000
Shift Pattern/Working Hours: Days Only, 07:30 - 19:30, 4on, 4off
Ideally you will be an experienced Team Leader / Supervisor looking for the next step in your career, or perhaps you are a Shift Manager seeking a new challenge.
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Shift Manager to join their growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a member of the Leadership Team that shapes the future of the business and delivers the strategic growth. This business has rolled out a significant investment programme across 2019 and will continue into 2020 with huge growth plans – with a view to improve quality, output and efficiency. This is an exiting opportunity to be part of a major project with the future potential for further career development.
Main Purpose of Job:
As Production Shift Manager, you will have the responsibility to lead and take responsibility for 2 of four shift production teams. To take accountability for four key metric areas; EHS, Quality, Output and People. To promote a ‘Safe Production’ culture throughout the shift teams ensuring key performance indicators relating to Safety, Quality and Output are met.
Shift Manager - Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Lead a culture change of ‘Safe Production’
- Carry out daily SWOP’s within the plant
- Ensure levels of RFT (Right First Time) production are met in accordance with set KPIs
- Promote high levels of Housekeeping in all departments completing weekly Housekeeping audits
- Maintain all levels of Personnel documentation relating to absence, return to works, first level disciplinaries and holidays
- Attend SIC meetings and encourage Continuous Improvement throughout all assets
- Ensure the night shifts are adequately staffed/resourced and arrange cover for any absences
- Maintain a flexible workforce allowing all assets to run across all shift
- Carry out individual appraisals with staff members
You will either be an experienced Team Leader / Supervisor looking for the next step in your career, or perhaps you are a Shift Manager seeking a new challenge.
You will need to have experience in Manufacturing, ideally FMCG or any other fast paced environment, ideally with Lean or Six Sigma principles and applications.
To apply please contact Paul 0151 666 8943 / 07973716523
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.